TUSA Solla Vented, Full Foot Pocket Dive Fins with Anatomic Fin Strap
- ForcElast technology offers performance and efficiency unparalleled in a single blade fin
- Proprietary TPE compound maximizes propulsion, energy capture and speed
- Features TUSA’s patented 20° angled blade design to minimize kick effort
- Crescent shaped blade offers three water channels, reinforced side-rails and vents
- Soft, anatomic foot pocket for a comfortable, performance fit
When it comes to scuba diving, the math is simple and unforgiving: the harder you have to work to get around at depth, the more air you will consume and the less time you can safely stay underwater. A well-designed fin can tilt the numbers back in your favor by minimizing kick effort. TUSA Solla Vented, Full Foot Pocket Dive Fins with Anatomic Fin Strap do just that by combining TUSA’s performance fin engineering with the latest advanced materials and hydrodynamic innovations. A completely new design, the Solla has several unique features that deliver superior propulsion, speed and maneuverability.
Powered by ForcElast technology, which offers unparalleled performance and efficiency previously unseen in a traditional blade fin. A proprietary Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) compound is precisely positioned in an advanced blade and foot pocket structure for superior thrust, energy capture and speed with moderate power input.
This fin features TUSA’s patented 20° angled blade design, which minimizes kick effort. Optimized, crescent shaped blade offers three water channels, reinforced side-rails and vents to maximize energy transfer throughout the kicking cycle. Multi-compound anatomic foot pocket contributes to the ForcElast effect while remaining comfortable.
$30.00 27% off