Gear Aid® Sil Net™ Silicone Seam Sealer for Waterproof Silnylon Seams
- Liquid silicone seam sealant
- For use on silicone treated products or Silnylon fabrics
- Once cured, withstands extremes of heat and cold
- Ideal for waterproofing seams of ultralight tents, tarps, packs and garments
- 1.5 oz. tube seals critical seams on most ultralight two person tents
Silnylon tents are all the rage, and with good reason: they’re ultralight and collapse into incredibly small packages for storage. However, many campers and hikers don’t realize Silnylon tents aren’t typically sealed at the factory and find themselves rudely awakened by drips and puddles the first time they use their Silnylon tent in wet conditions.
Before you hit the trail or the campsite, treat your Silnylon tent seams with Gear Aid® Sil Net™ Silicone Seam Sealer for Waterproof Silnylon Seams. Only a silicone sealant will work for waterproofing Silnylon or silicone-treated fabrics, and the silicone adhesive in Sil Net™ waterproofs Silnylon tent seams with just one application.
It’s fast and easy to use, and fully cures in 3-6 hours. Once cured, the exclusive Sil Net™ formula is not affected by extreme heat or cold. Coupled with some clear adhesive tape of your own, Sil Net™ can also be used to repair pinholes (see package instructions).
1.5 oz., disposable brush included.