Weighted Self-Sealing 48 Inch Surface Marker with Whistle, Pouch and Line
- Hook and loop flap closure pouch holds surface marker, line and whistle
- Surface marker offers high visibility, bright orange color with Diver Below marking
- Integrated lead weight helps keep the marker upright on the surface
- Pouch includes two swiveling gate clips for attachment to belt or BC
- Surface marker dimensions: 48 x 6 inches (122 x 15cm)
The Weighted Self-Sealing 48 Inch Surface Marker with Whistle, Pouch and Line offers three pieces of essential dive safety equipment in a single package.
All pieces fit inside a sturdy woven nylon pouch with swiveling gate clips on short lanyard lengths at either end. Use one clip to hang the pouch from your dive belt or BC, or use both to mount the pouch horizontally. The fold over flap on the pouch secures with hook and loop tape, and the bright orange color of the pouch ensures it will stand out from the rest of your gear at depth.
The self-sealing, 48 x 6 inch surface marker is designed to be inflated at depth, and weighted at the bottom so it will stand upright at the surface. Large block letters spell out “DIVER BELOW” and the bright orange color is highly visible in clear conditions. Rolls up tightly to store inside the pouch.
Included line can be attached to your deco stop line or other anchor point, to ensure the marker doesn’t drift once deployed.
A safety whistle is also included, and comes permanently attached to the inside of the pouch with a braided nylon leash, to ensure it’s easy to find when you need it and won’t be lost.
Surface marker: 48 x 6 inches (122 x 15cm)
Pouch: 9 x 5 x 1.25 inches (23 x 13 x 3cm)
Line: Appx. 30 feet (9m)