Seavenger Zephyr 3mm Neoprene Socks
- 4-way stretch neoprene for great fit with rugged sole for traction
- Great grip and fit in a compact, lightweight package
- Perfect for pool/spa exercise and physical therapy, diving, snorkeling and other water sports
- 3mm thickness provides insulation and warmth
- Glued, blindstitched seams for strength, comfort and durability
Seavenger ultra-comfy 3mm neoprene socks are the perfect companion for snorkelers/divers or to walk on the sandy beach.
Made with high quality material with 4-way stretchable neoprene for those who like to wear foot pocket fins or as water-shoe liners. Designed for excellent protection from cold and/or blistered. Honeycomb silkscreen sole pattern adds traction to prevent slippage, and all seams are glued blindstitched for durability and comfort.
Ideal 3mm socks for diving, snorkeling, standup paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing and other water sports where feet need to stay warm. Shaped for easy donning, doffing and smooth designed neck prevents chafing.
Materials: 90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon Jersey