SEAC Talent Diving Fins
- Medium-long fins designed for spearfishing and freediving in shallow waters
- Non-vented open foot pockets are comfortable for prolonged use with neoprene socks or dive booties
- 22-degree angle between the foot pocket and the blade offer better power with less effort
- Side ribbing reduces water spilling over the blade edge, maximizing kicking efficiency
- Thermoplastic rubber construction is durable and long-lasting
The SEAC Talent Fins feature a non-vented blade that is flexible and durable for prolonged use. The thermoplastic techno-polymer construction provides exceptional performance and durability. The 22-degree blade-to-foot angle fits the natural angle of the foot and leg for optimal performance with less effort. Side ribbing along the blade reduces the amount of water spilt over the edge of the blade while kicking to improve efficiency, thrust and power.
The full foot pocket with an open toe is comfortable for extended wear and the easy-pull tab makes for easy donning and doffing. The SEAC Talent Fins offer a high-performance diving experience with low effort and extreme comfort.