SEAC Motus Fins for Freediving and Spearfishing | Camo
- Innovative freediving fins with a full foot pocket
- Comfortable fins can be worn barefoot or with neoprene socks
- Interchangeable blade made from special techno polymer that maximizes flexibility and reactivity
- 22-degree angle between the blade and foot optimizes thrust power with less effort
- Hard thermoplastic rubber foot pocket with dual material density
SEAC's Motus Diving Fins come with an interchangeable blade made using a special techno polymer with a formulation focused on the blade's flexibility and reactivity. The foot pocket is comprised of hard thermoplastic rubber with dual material density — hard in the sole and soft ribbing at the foot — that optimizes comfort and performance. Featuring a 22-degree angle between blade and foot, these fins optimize power of the thrust with minimized effort.