IST M9-C Saturn 2-Window Diving Snorkeling Mask
- High quality silicone skirt seals securely without binding: no more annoying ring-around-the-eye socket!
- Unparalleled comfort and fit on average to wide facial profiles for all-day wear
- Dual tempered glass lenses provide an exceptionally wide field of view
- Wide, easily adjustable strap for a snug fit without excess pressure
- Prescription optical lenses available
In revolutionary, black, liquid injected exclusive hypoallergenic soft silicone, the IST M9-BS Saturn 2-Window Scuba Diving Snorkeling Mask offers extraordinary and unparalleled comfort and fit. This is a heavy duty mask that can stand up to the elements and repeated use, making it a popular choice for use as a rental mask.
The Saturn rests securely on your face without binding, and does not leave eye ring impressions even after an extended snorkel or dive. If you’re sick of annoying ring-around-the-eyesocket, Saturn is the mask for you.
Saturn’s raked dual tempered lenses with their patented inverted angled tear shape provide an exceptionally wide field of view. Compatible OL4 optical lenses from -1.0 to -8.0 diopters in -0.5 increments available for separate purchase.
The silicone mask strap is wide, to provide an evenly dispersed, snug fit and long-wearing comfort at the back of your head. Especially good for average to wide facial profiles, with classic, sleek black styling.
All the way around, Saturn is a space-age engineered marvel of design that’s ideal for snorkeling or scuba diving.
IST M9-C Saturn 2-Window Diving Snorkeling Mask, Color Rings, Rx Lens Option offers extraordinary and unparalleled comfort and fit. Interchangeable color rings to suit every taste and match every water sports ensemble
$14.99 47% off
$34.00 27% off