IST 150ft. (45M) Diver Guide Line Reel with Winding Handle & Ratchet Lock
- Preloaded reel contains 150ft. (45M) of braided nylon guide line
- Winding handle to quickly and easily play the line out or reel it in
- Ratchet lock with large lever for single-handed operation
- High-visibility, Neon Yellow spool
- Essential safety equipment for cave dives, night dives, wreck dives, other conditions where divers may become disoriented underwater
The IST RL2 150ft. (45M) Diver Guide Line Reel with Winding Handle & Ratchet Lock allows divers to safely enter enclosed or low-visibility areas.
The guide line, also known as a cave line, penetration line or search line, is the underwater equivalent of a bread crumb trail or GPS: it helps divers return to a safe starting point in conditions of low visibility or strong water currents by grasping and following the line. This makes guide lines a crucial piece of safety equipment for cave diving, wreck diving, diving in areas prone to silt out, or any other conditions where it’s easy for divers to become disoriented underwater.
RL2’s reel and carrying handle are made from durable ABS material with a high-visibility, Neon Yellow spool. Integrated winding handle makes it easy to reel in or play out the line. Ratchet lock with large, grooved lever allows for single-handed locking or unlocking of the line with a simple thumb push. Spool attaches to handle with a corrosion-resistant, marine-grade brass snap.
RL2 comes pre-loaded with 150ft. (45M) of braided nylon string that’s tough enough to suspend objects up to 80kg / 176lb (dry weight) without snapping or fraying, so you know it will stand up to use on the dive.
$33.00 9% off