Akona Low Cut 2mm Stretch Neoprene Fin, Dive, Apnea Socks
- 2mm low cut, stretch neoprene fin socks for use alone or in full-foot fins
- Seams are blind stitched and double glued for durability and to prevent seepage
- Seamless heel construction prevents heel rubbing
- All edges are tape sealed to prevent fraying and raveling
- Perfect for use in warm to temperate water, can be layered under other booties for cold water dives
In tropical to warm water conditions where ankle coverage is all you need, the Akona Low Cut 2mm Stretch Neoprene Fin, Dive, Apnea Socks are ideal for use with full-foot or open-heel fins.
Constructed of high grade, stretch neoprene these socks are easy to put on and take off and very comfortable to wear. Seams are blind stitched and double-glued to prevent seepage while adding durability. 2mm thickness offers thermal protection to sensitive feet while also helping to prevent chafing from fin foot pockets and straps. Seamless heel construction prevents heel rubbing. All edges are tape sealed to prevent fraying and raveling.
This sock can be worn as an underlayer with regular booties for use in colder waters.
IST 3mm Nylon II Diving Boots with Vulcanized Rubber Sole
$60.00 63% off
IST SK9 3mm Neoprene Freediving Boat Socks
$44.00 15% off
IST S65 5mm Sneaker Sole Diving Boots
$98.00 15% off