TUSA Liberator Sigma II Jacket BCD with Integrated Weight System
- Value priced, jacket style BCD with premium features
- Ultimate Stabilizing Harness (USH) prevents tank roll
- Heavy duty 500D Cordura® / 420D nylon shell for superior strength and durability
- Advanced Weight Loading System (AWLS) with two additional rear trim pockets
- OPEV quick inflate/deflate system
The TUSA Liberator Sigma II Jacket BCD with Integrated Weight System is a value-priced option that’s still loaded with premium features.
The Liberator Sigma II utilizes TUSA’s Advanced Weight Loading System (AWLS), which permits easy weight loading and releasing, while ensuring no accidental weight loss.
Ultimate Stabilizing Harness (USH) has two separated rails to increase the tank’s security and prevent it from rolling. The USH securely holds the air cylinder in place with optimally placed rails and brings the tank closer to the body, increasing tank control while reducing weight. The snug fit responds to virtually any underwater movement with maximum comfort.
TUSA’s exclusive RiteTite Buckle, 2-position cam strap ensures quick and easy adjustment. While the strap is being looped through the buckle, the buckle stays in place without needing to be held. This allows for more control and stability.
Buoyancy is controlled by TUSA’s exclusive OPEV quick inflate/deflate system, and the heavy duty 500D Cordura® / 420D nylon shell provides superior strength and durability.