IST Single Mount Bladder Modular Diving Rig with 21lbs of Lift
- Complete, modular side mount bladder diving rig with 21lbs of lift
- Includes bladder, inflator, harness, tank rigging, crotch straps, chest straps and bungees
- Bladder constructed of 1680 Denier nylon with TPU coating
- Scalable from single tank recreational to double tank technical
- All metal parts constructed of corrosion resistant stainless steel
For low-profile side mount dives in wrecks or caves, the IST Single Mount Bladder Modular Diving Rig with 21lbs of Lift fits the profile perfectly. This system can be used for warm water diving with wetsuits and aluminum tanks, or cold water diving with drysuits and steel tanks.
IST’s SMBs offer the lowest profile, most streamlined buoyancy devices to provide maximum balance and ideal trim control. This rig is completely scalable from single tank recreational to double tank technical, and includes components that are even compatible with back mount diving. The minimalist harnesses give more chest room for easier access to attachments and better maneuverability underwater. Constructed of ultra-tough 1680 Denier nylon with TPU coating for shielding from abrasions, tears or punctures.
Includes bladder, inflator, harness, tank rigging, crotch straps, chest straps and bungees.
SMB-21 Component List:
SBR-2 x 2 sets
SMB21-BLADDER x 1 set
IF-SMB/16 x 1 set
SMB-HB x 1 set
SMB21-CS x 1 set
SMB-SS x 1 set
SMB-BUNGEE x 2 sets