IST SB-7/R Dolphin Tech Reusable Diver Surface Marker Buoy with SOLAS Tape
- Reusable, sturdy, dual layer diver surface signal buoy with open bottom and oral inflator
- 210D nylon exterior with 0.1mm Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) inner bladder
- Over pressure valve prevents bursting from over inflation, taped edges reinforce outer seams
- High contrast, bright orange color and 3M-brand, USCG-approved SOLAS tape ensures the buoy visible for miles in clear conditions and easily spotted by search lights in low visibility conditions
- Dimensions: 137cm x 24cm (54” x 9.5”)
The IST SB-7/R Dolphin Tech Reusable Diver Surface Marker Buoy with SOLAS Tape includes the same great features of our SB-7, with the added benefits of 3M’s U.S. Coast Guard –approved, Safety Of Life At Sea (SOLAS) reflective tape added to the top end of the buoy, and tape-sealed outer seam edges.
SOLAS tapes offer a bright reflective surface comprised of encapsulated glass lens beadlets and are specifically designed to enhance the visibility of life jackets, ring buoys, survival suits, inflatable life rafts and other safety equipment in marine environments. In low light, nighttime or stormy conditions, searchlights can easily pick up the ultra-reflective surface of SOLAS tape to help rescue boats and divers home in on a diver in distress.
A surface signal buoy can save the life of a diver in trouble who’s signaling for rescue, make it faster and easier for the dive boat to find a diver who’s become separated from his dive buddy or group, or clearly mark the location of diver safety stops during ascent. This makes the SB-7/R an important, multi-purpose piece of diver safety equipment.
The SB-7/R is constructed in a two-layer design: the outer layer is made of tough 210D nylon, protecting a 0.1mm Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) inner bladder. Taped edge reinforces outer seams. Integrated pressure release valve prevents SB-7/R from bursting.
Open bottom and oral inflator.
Dimensions: 137cm x 24cm (54” x 9.5”)