IST Pegasus Full Face Black Silicone Mask
- No need to bite onto mouthpiece: eliminates jaw fatigue and/or denture slippage
- Multi-strap adjustment comfortably fits all adults, easy nose access for equalization
- Allows for the attachment of most types of regulators or snorkel
- Comfort-fitting and adjustable fits all adults. Silicone skirt and strap with low volume
- Tempered glass lenses for maximum strength and clarity
IST has built a reputation that began over 35 years ago with constructing quality masks and snorkels. The Pegasus Full Face Black Silicone Mask is at the bedrock of that foundation: a mask so solid it’s still the preferred mask of many commercial and tech divers, updated with modern silicone construction.
The simplest equipment constructed of quality materials survives the test of time, and the Pegasus M37 is a serious, hardworking mask that’s certainly representative of that concept.
Pegasus full-face is a retro-style, full-face mask that protects divers from extreme cold or grimy, polluted water. The 3-end head strap secures the mask with even pressure, and combined with the soft, double feathered edge skirt, gives a perfect seal every time.
Forget about jaw fatigue: Pegasus holds the mouthpiece securely so you don’t have to.
Tempered glass safety lenses offer a wide field of view to maximize vision underwater.