IST F1 Heavy Duty Rubber Rocket Fins for Deep Sea Dive and Military Special Ops
- Traditional rubber fin with a proven, rugged design
- Ideal for use when training for Special Ops military programs: the #1 choice of U.S. military personnel
- Special blade curvature, varying degrees of flexibility and well positioned structural ribs for positive forward thrust with spring-like energy return
- Open vents efficiently channel water to the rear, adding power to every kick
- Provides power in open water dive missions, maneuverability within confined spaces
There’s a reason U.S. military personnel have made the iconic IST Heavy Duty Rubber Rocket Fins for Deep Sea Dive and Military Special Ops their number one choice.
Drawing on its 35+ years of dive equipment engineering and expertise, IST puts it all together in a no-nonsense fin that offers optimal fit, style, speed, propulsion power and price. The F1’s special curvature and tapered, resilient blade produce super positive thrust and unheard-of flexibility.
Even more momentum is added by 3 deep vents which force water backwards, emulating the acceleration of three synchronized turbo-powered water jets. Structural ribs add strength and channel water effectively from toe box to tip to deliver a spring-like energy return with every kick.
Military fins from IST are excellent for open water dive missions, but also demonstrate their agility in assisting diver maneuverability within confined spaces. This makes the F1 a perfect choice for salvage and rescue divers.
As you would expect and demand of a military fin, the F1 is durable and long-lasting, and compatible with IST’s famous universal clamp, stainless steel, coil-spring fin straps.