IST SBA-1 33.5” Torpedo Buoy with Flag for Spearfishing, Drift Diving
- Torpedo shape minimizes drag in the water, included flag increases visibility
- Bottom pocket with Velcro closure for insertion of dive weights
- Multiple attachment points are provided for sign stringers, D-rings and snap hooks
- Includes 30 feet (10m) of high-visibility PE line with corrosion-resistant stainless steel clips
- Dimensions: 33.5x9.8” (85x25cm)
The IST SBA-1 33.5” Torpedo Buoy with Flag for Spearfishing, Drift Diving is your ideal companion for dives that can cover great distances, such as when drift diving or spear fishing. This trailing surface marker is an essential piece of safety equipment under those circumstances, making it possible for the dive boat to easily follow and find the diver who’s stalking prey or riding the currents below.
SBA-1’s torpedo shape minimizes drag in the water. Bottom pocket with Velcro closure for insertion of dive weights when ballast is needed to keep the buoy stable in choppy or windy conditions. Multiple attachment points are provided for sign stringers, D-rings and snap hooks.
30 feet (10m) of high-visibility Polyethelene (PE) line is included, and attaches to the buoy with corrosion-resistant stainless steel clips.
Webbed side handles make it easy to retrieve the buoy when returning to the dive boat, and allow the deflated buoy to be rolled up and easily carried.
Traditional diver down flag attaches to the top of the buoy to further increase visibility and alert others on the surface to the presence of one or more divers below.
Quick and easy to fill using the integrated oral inflator.
Dimensions: 33.5x9.8” (85x25cm)