IST Aluminum Single Segment Compact Pole Spear with 3-Prong Paralyzer Tip
- Traditional style spear fishing pole, ideal for hunting Lionfish
- Annealed aluminum shaft is strong and stays rigid
- Single segment, compact 28” length, ¾” diameter hollow tube
- Includes sturdy, attractive, compartmentalized case
- Dimensions: Total length when fully assembled: 85.09cm (2’8”); single segment pole length: 28”; spear head: 14mm on the female side; prong length: 5”
Lionfish are an invasive species that continues to expand at astonishing speeds, harming native coral reef ecosystems in the Atlantic, Gulf of Mexico, and Caribbean. If you want to become part of the solution by targeting the unwelcome invader, this is the spear fishing pole for you.
The IST Aluminum Single Segment Compact Pole Spear with 3-Prong Paralyzer Tip is definitely a classic, old school hunter! The careful design and attention to detail in this spear shows every bit of the over 35 years’ experience this respected manufacturer has put into developing the world’s best dive gear. The end result of the engineering behind this high carbon annealed aluminum pole is extra rigidity and energy transfer with virtually no flex. You’ll get greater spear speed with minimal water disruption.
The spear is composed of a single segment with removable 3-prong paralyzer tip offering a precision machined union for seamless fit. The included high-quality storage case is constructed of heavy-duty canvas with Velcro closure strap.
The replaceable sling is made of black surgical rubber and adjusts easily for power variation. When fully assembled with the 3-prong paralyzer tip, the pole spear is 33.5” long.
Total length when fully assembled: 85.09cm (2’8”)
Single segment pole length: 28”
Spear head: 14mm on the female side
Prong length: 5”