Gear Aid® Outdoor Sewing Kit with Heavy Duty Nylon Thread
- Compact outdoor sewing kit
- Includes high-quality needles and heavy duty nylon thread
- Includes sewing and repair guide
- Packaged in a lightweight, high visibility fluorescent orange plastic tube with screw cap
- Essential equipment for campers, hikers, hunters and other outdoors enthusiasts
Don’t let ripped or torn clothes, tents, sleeping bags, duffel bags or outerwear ruin your outing: carry a compact sewing kit that’s specially made for the outdoors. The Gear Aid® Outdoor Sewing Kit with Heavy Duty Nylon Thread is essential to keep in your camping, hiking, hunting or other outdoor gear kit.
The included thimble, seam ripper, thread, buttons, sewing needles, straight pins, safety pins and gear repair manual help you make repairs in the field quickly and easily, so you can get back to enjoying the great outdoors.
Sewing supplies and guide are packed in a compact, high-visibility fluorescent orange tube with an easy-twist screw cap.
#30 Coyote Button x 2
Black Nylon Thread (5 yards)
#16 Chenille Sewing Needles x 4
Straight Pins x 3
Safety Pins x 2
Compact, screw-top, high visibility fluorescent orange plastic tube with easy-twist cap