Cressi Eyes Evolution Crystal Silicone Scuba Diving Mask
- All the features of the Big Eyes Crystal Evolution, downsized for a smaller facial profile
- Raked, large, inverted teardrop glass lenses provide excellent field of view
- Crystal Silicone skirt resists aging, prevents skirt discoloration and offers a comfortable seal
- Comfort headband with swiveling, micrometric adjustable buckles
- Low internal volume reduces drag in the water
The Cressi Eyes Evolution Crystal Silicone Scuba Diving Mask is a downsized version of the excellent Big Eyes Evolution Crystal Silicone premium mask.
This mask employs Cressi’s own, specially engineered, crystal clear silicone that’s not only exceptionally soft, flexible and comfortable, but will not yellow with time the way competitors’ clear silicone does.
Large, shatterproof, scratch-resistant glass lenses in an inverted teardrop shape are “raked”: angled down and toward the face in a Cressi-patented design that increases the field of view.
The skirt is designed to fit snug to the face with unprecedented comfort and will not leave any marks on the skin, even after extended use. Internal ribs offer added support for the skirt on high stress points for increased durability.
Comfort headband spreads pressure across multiple surfaces, resulting in a much more comfortable fit than a single strap can deliver. Swiveling micrometric adjustable buckles allow precise headband adjustments.
Low internal volume reduces drag in the water. Soft nose pocket allows for clearing and equalization with one hand.
The ultimate in comfort and performance, the Eyes Evolution Crystal combines the best of Cressi technologies.