IST Durable Rental 3mm Warm Water Booties with Vulcanized Rubber Sole
- Sturdy 3mm neoprene low-cut bootie with stretchy neck cuff
- Blind stitched, glued seams minimize water flushing and add to durability
- Vulcanized rubber sole protects feet from rough or hot surfaces while providing traction
- Wrap around toe and heel guards stand up to repeated wear
- Large size marks on the upper for easy sorting in the dive shop
IST’s Durable Rental 3mm Warm Water Booties with Vulcanized Rubber Sole are a specially redesigned version of our popular S38 bootie, optimized for use as rental gear.
Neoprene upper is low cut with a stretchy neck cuff for easy donning and doffing, yet high enough to protect the ankles from fin strap chafing. The upper’s seams are blind stitched and glued to minimize water flushing and provide extra durability.
Bootie sizes are clearly printed on top of the upper in large, easy to read numbers, making it easy to sort and organize rental stock, and find the pair your rental customer needs quickly.
Tough, vulcanized rubber sole protects feet from rough or hot surfaces while providing grip. Out of the water, the sole offers traction on slippery rocks and other wet surfaces. Wrap around toe and heel guards stand up to repeated wear, protecting the bootie areas most prone to scuffs and tears.
This bootie can be worn with or without fins, making it a great option not only for ocean, river and lake watersports, but also for use as a pool shoe.
U.S. Adult Sizes: 4-13 (XXXS-3XL)
In Classic Black.