IST SN-203 Dry Top Snorkel for Scuba Diving and Snorkeling
- Float buoy plus pivot valve design prevents water from entering the tube when submerging
- Covered top prevents water from splashing in at the surface
- Hypoallergenic, high-grade silicone mouthpiece with bite tabs for comfort and reduced jaw fatigue
- Flexible center hose ensures the snorkel falls away from the face when mouthpiece is released
- Quick-release, swiveling snorkel holder
The IST SN-203 Dry Top Snorkel for Scuba Diving and Snorkeling features IST’s own, specially designed dry snorkel top.
The SN-203 combines a buoy and pivot valve system to keep water out of the breathing tube when submerging: the rising water lifts the buoy, causing the attached pivot valve to swing shut over the end of the snorkel tube. At the surface, the top cover deflects splashing water away from the top of the tube.
Should some water still manage to find its way in, the cutting-edge design purge chamber makes clearing the tube fast and easy: just exhale a short, strong breath to direct water out of the bottom purge reservoir and off to the side.
Flexible center hose section allows the snorkel to automatically fall down and out of the way when switching from snorkel to regulator. Quick-release, swiveling snorkel holder makes it fast and easy to position the snorkel for the most comfortable angle, and releases the snorkel from the holder with a single click.
Hypoallergenic, high grade silicone mouthpiece with bite tabs provides a secure, comfortable grip while reducing jaw fatigue to ensure easy breathing.
Soft, comfortable and non-toxic.
Colors: Black, Clear Blue and Neon Yellow