TUSA DC Solar Link Bluetooth® SMART Wrist Dive Computer
- Solar powered, programmable mixed gas dive computer doubles as a wrist watch
- Rechargeable by sunlight or indoor fluorescent light
- Bluetooth® SMART technology enables upload of dive data to Diving LOG app via Bluetooth®
- Employs AA Buhlmann ZHL-16C decompression algorithm, includes presets for four individual gas mixtures from 21-100% for easy switching during the dive
- High-definition screen with large display; stopwatch, timer, alarm, world time, gauge and free dive modes; altitude smart mode; audible alarms
A dive computer can be an indispensable tool for divers, but only if it includes the features you need, is easy to use, and doesn’t lose its charge at the worst possible time. The TUSA DC Link Solar Charge Bluetooth® SMART Wrist Dive Computer is the next generation in TUSA's solar-powered devices, and it’s designed to take advantage of the latest advances in technology to eliminate dive computer frustration.
This solar powered, programmable mixed gas dive computer doubles as a wrist watch. Solar recharging eliminates the need to replace a battery, and the solar cell can be charged under fluorescent light as well. 4-mix gas support means you’re prepared to dive with different gas mixtures without having to re-program from scratch. Free-dive mode calculates dive times and surface intervals.
Using Bluetooth® SMART technology, you can transfer the dive logs from the IQ1204 DC Solar Link dive computer to any smartphone or tablet with TUSA Diving LOG app. Once uploaded to your device, dive logs can be shared with your friends on social media.
Factory-sealed, rugged design prevents flooding.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
Up to 4 gas mixes: (21-100%), gauge, and free-dive mode
AA Buhlmann ZHL-16C decompression algorithm for safe and simple ascents
Various time modes: stopwatch, timer, alarm, world time
Full-Auto LED backlight
Altitude Smart Mode
Audible and visual alarms
Free dive mode
Optional Deep Stop: allows for inclusion of an optional safety stop on No Deco dives exceeding a depth of 80 feet