Cressi Geronimo Elite Speargun with Integrated Reel and Line
- Premium, open-muzzle speargun with advanced and user-customizable features
- Heat treated, variable diameter, anodized aluminum barrel with integrated shaft guide slot
- Fixed barb lies flat while firing to minimize drag in the water and keep aim true
- Trigger offers adjustable tension control for custom resistance calibration
The Geronimo Elite Gun’s legacy is extraordinary: Created by Cressi, the world’s oldest underwater diving company, Geronimo has won 10 Spearfishing World Champion Awards, including 2004 and most recently 2010 – it’s the most world titles in the competition's history.
Based on experience fine-tuning the iconic Geronimo and Apache series, this current version, a high-end band-type gun is the hybrid product of many years in the pursuit of speargun perfection. The result is impressive -- a superbly fitted, finished and machined balance of new age thermoplastics, hard metals and latex rubber.
Geronimo features a reel with about 200 ft of nylon line, and a European design single sling which offers exceptional power and accuracy, especially with longer shots. This gun has an open muzzle; the shaft is laid on top and down the muzzle to the hand grip where it engages. A second band can be added to increase distance and power of Geronimo.
• Perfect for the aggressive fisherman
• Special aluminium alloy barrel
• Resistant to bending even when using the most powerful bands
• New open muzzle is hydranamic and compact
• Grip comes with a brand new adjustment system that makes it possible to
personalize its size according to the diver's hand
• Pivoting bow system that blocks the shaft against the barrel
• Lightweight and high performance
• SHAFT: Comes standard with 6.50mm Fin shaft; will fit 6.25mm and 6.0mm shaft
• TOTAL LENGTH: 115cm (45 inches)
• FULL MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
• Contoured barrel, blends in with ocean and kelp environments.
• Shaft is constructed with 6.5mm heat-treated stainless steel which virtually eliminates bending when used.
• New generation thermoplastics have been used for the contoured handgrip and muzzle. Super-light, these materials are also sturdy, durable and highly resistant to mechanical pressure, and ultra-rigid for more precise firing.
• Special, anti-corrosion aluminium tubes eliminate any bending of the barrel, even on the long models with the highest-tension bands.
• The highly compact, hydrodynamic point makes it possible to lower the positioning of the bands. The result is to optimize the forward thrust and guarantee perfect visibility and simultaneous rapid and precise aiming and firing.
• Very gentle shaft release system; ring for the line; sterna support for reloading; dovetail triggering for the reel; band choices.
• Conveniently positioned line drop on hand grip, and adjustable firing tension setting.
Geronimo: It’s truly a high functioning Italian work of art.
A new version of the outstanding Geronimo Pro, created especially for those who prefer nuzzles designed with use for circular rubbers in mind. The new nuzzle is extremely hydrodynamic and compact; the standard model sits a single circular rubber, provided with the gun, but it is ready for customization with a second one.
The rod adheres to the fuselage until the trigger is released thanks to the specific course taken by the line over the head itself. A number of improvements have been added to the handgrip: the rod’s release mechanics has been updated, the grip itself strengthened, a solid ring inserted for the line, and a V-shaped pointing notch added on the loading sternal support.
It comes in the 85-95-105-115 cm long versions.