IST SEAL Low Volume Twin Lens Mask with Integrated Skirt
- Compact mask is light and streamlined to create less drag in the water
- Skirt is molded directly onto the mask frame
- Hypoallergenic silicone skirt resists pressure at depth, remains comfortable
- Swiveling buckles allow precise strap positioning
- Lenses sit close to the eye for an exceptional field of view
Our IST M-99 SEAL Low Volume Twin Lens Diving Snorkeling Mask w/ Integrated Skirt is the ideal mask for divers who require a low-volume, ultra-streamlined mask. A perfect choice for free diving because the mask is compact, agile, and super low volume.
IST’s advanced plastic and silicone integrated injection method molds SEAL’s soft, hypoallergenic silicone skirt directly onto the frame. This technique requires fewer parts in the mask’s construction, resulting in a lighter and more comfortable mask that creates less drag in the water.
Internal volume of the mask is significantly reduced, with lenses brought as close to the eyes as possible for a better field of view. This design is appreciated by underwater hunters seeking prey, as well as by scuba divers and skin divers looking for a comfortable, low-volume mask that offers the best view of underwater wonders.
Easy-adjust buckles swivel for a perfect, custom fit with the diver’s preferred strap location.
$14.99 47% off
$34.00 27% off