Hawk Eyes Scuba Diving Mask by Tilos
- Large two-window design offers excellent wider down view. Crystal silicone skirt and strap
- Rubber coating on corners of outer frame absorb impact
- Indented nose pocket permits easier equalization process
- Quick release buckles located on skirt for compact storage
- Packaged in heavy duty plastic box
The Hawk Eyes mask from Tilos.
The larger, two-window styling of this mask is designed to increase downward vision. It’s combined field of vision was among the best as tested by Scuba Diving Magazine. Their testers found the Hawk Eyes to be comfortable with a soft, pliable silicone skirt.
The Hawk Eyes is easy to clear and equalize, and Scuba Diving testers really liked the E-Band strap – a patented device that sets the adjustment features of the strap squarely in the back of your head, where it rests on a comfortable, hard-plastic band. Hawk Eyes – for those of you who have been looking for a great all-purpose, all-face mask that’s available in bifocals – the search is over.
$42.00 62% off
$14.99 54% off
$95.00 64% off