7/6/5mm Zenith Supreme Stretch D-Zip Fullsuits
For cold water dives, The Zenith is top of the line. This 7/6/5mm Supreme Stretch D- Zip men’s full suit is the embodiment of style and utility, and exudes luxurious comfort derived from its leading edge engineering.
The Zenith is constructed of 250% Supreme Stretch fabric throughout, and is topped off with numerous finishing touches: 7mm ThermoWall body for quick dry and enhanced heat retention; 7mm lower front/hips; 6mm shoulders, back, waist and side panels; 5mm Powertex elbows; 5mm Glideskin neck/lower sleeves. The suit has a soft, supple feel and the Supreme Stretch molds to your body like a second skin, offering unencumbered range of motion. The sealing system is first rate, and the 360-degree smoothskin neck seal has an adjustable collar for snug fit. The Zenith is fully quadruple watertight glued and blindstitched throughout the entire suit. Zippers range from non-corrosive #10 YKK main, water barrier #5 front zipper and YKK #8 wrist and ankle zippers.
The Zenith’s excellent sealing system keeps water out and warmth in. Kneepads are prebent Tatex so they’re fully flexible and agile with a hydrodynamic low profile allowing uninhibited leg movement.
If you are a discriminating diver, recreational or commercial for whom nothing but the best will do – then live hard and dive hard in The Zenith from Tilos -- perhaps the best kept secret in wetsuits.
See the 60:Second ScubaLab review of the very comparable Tilos 3/2mm Zenith Fullsuit (which we can special order.)
The embodiment of style and utility, the Zenith 7/6/5mm Supreme Stretch D-Zip Full Suit from the Tilos 2009 Line epitomizes the luxurious comfort modern divers aught to enjoy with current diving technologies. The top-of-the-line suit design is based on 250% Supreme Stretch fabric throughout for maximum warmth and movement, and topped off with numerous features that excel over all other competition.
* 250% SupremeStretch material double-lined throughout entire suit
* 7mm Thermowall body – enhanced heat retention & quick-dry feature
* 7mm lower front/hips
* 6mm shoulders/back waist/side panels
* 5mm Powertex elbows
* 5mm Glideskin neck/lower sleeves
* 5mm sleeves/back lower legs/aside lower front
* 4mm crotch
* 1mm Glideskin in inner wrists/cuffs
* Quadruple watertight glued throughout entire suit
* Blindstitched outside & inside entire suit
* SupremeStretch fabric molds to individual body shapes like a second skin
* Back water barrier YKK #10 metal zipper
* Water barrier YKK #5 front zipper
* Water barrier YKK #8 wrist & ankle zippers
* Prebent Tatex kneepads