Cal 7 Complete Skateboard | 8.0 Amoeba
- SOLID SPECS — 8.0 x 31.75 inch, 7-ply maple deck and 52 x 31 mm 99A durometer polyurethane wheels.
- HARDCORE DURABILITY — 5.25 inch aluminum trucks and ABEC 7 bearings are tough for gnarly rides.
- SMOOTH RIDE — 3mm riser pads and HR95A bushings eliminate wheel bite and make for easy carving.
- READY TO RIDE — A complete skateboard with pre-applied grip tape so you're ready to skate instantly.
- LOCALLY MADE — Manufactured in the United States.
Our Fossil series nixes the bravado for an organic, minimalist look that doesn’t pull any punches. Each board features a natural wood deck and a clean, no-frills design so you can let your skating do the talking. Whether you’re skating with friends or trying out that new trick in your garage, our Fossil series brings it back to what’s important: just you and the board.
You’re way offbeat from the mainstream, so your board should be too. The Amoeba is designed with skaters in mind, down to the micro-details. The clean symmetry and natural grain mimic that steezy style you’re always aiming for.
Composed of a 7-ply maple deck and manufactured in the U.S., our latest Fossil series dons premium quality that stands up against the wear and tear of skating. Each complete board features 5.25-inch lightweight aluminum trucks, HR95A bushings, ABEC-7 steel bearings and 52 x 31 millimeter wheels that take you from street to skatepark no problem.
Great for All Ages
Constructed in a classic popsicle shape with a double kicktail, these boards are perfect for beginners and pros alike. Whether you're a seasoned skater or a total newbie, Cal 7's Fossil boards are made with quality, convenience and affordability in mind, because skating has no boundaries.
The Fossil series skateboards feature the new Cal 7 logo on seven natural wood decks for a clean, organic look. The raw decks embody the natural, undomesticated feeling of skate culture at its core.