IST J-1000 Alpha Premium Jacket Style BCD with Personal Harness System
- Premium diving BCD with durable 840D Nylon shell and personal harness system for the best custom fit, padded backpack for added comfort
- Ultra-compact, cold water capable power inflator with pull dump, 2 additional rear quick dump valves
- Advanced Ballast Removal System II (ABRS II) weight pockets with double-lock, quick-release buckles take up to 4kg (8.8lb) each; 2 rear trim pockets hold up to 1Kg (2.2 lb.) of additional weight each
- Roomy cargo pockets, additional cummerbund pocket; stainless steel D-rings and 2 snaps with quick release buckles offer multiple points of attachment
- Tank stabilizing plate, rails and cam strap prevent tank roll
IST's flagship buoyancy compensator device, the J-1000 Alpha Premium Jacket Style BCD with Personal Harness System, is a do-it-all, top of the line BCD like no other. It’s designed to provide the best in buoyancy control, comfort, stability and style.
IST has achieved these fundamental objectives by introducing the Personal Harness System (PHS). Unlike a traditional jacket style BCD, PHS functions independently from the air-cell and it can be adjusted to offer a personalized fit that can only be compared to custom-made gear. Stability on or below the surface is further enhanced by the tank stabilizing plate, rails and cam strap, which prevent unwanted tank roll.
Superior 840D nylon shell encases a vest-style buoyancy system for comfort, quick deflation, and maximum stability at the surface. Ultra-compact yet powerful cold water capable power inflator with pull dump and 2 additional rear quick air dump valves for quickly fine-tuning buoyancy.
Adjustable sternum strap helps to avoid chest squeeze when the vest is inflated, while the adjustable cummerbund and harness allow you to dial in the perfect fit. Padded backpack for added back support and comfort.
Our specially designed Advanced Ballast Removal System II (ABRS II) weight pockets with double-lock, quick-release buckles can hold up to 4Kg (8.8 lb.) each and are specially designed to ditch easily thanks to the extra-large, high-visibility orange pushbutton controls. 2 strategically placed rear trim pockets hold up to 1kg (2.2 lb.) of additional weight each.
Large, easy-access cargo side pockets are roomy enough to hold your essential safety and redundancy gear, and the cummerbund offers a mesh pocket of its own. Stainless steel D-rings and 2 conveniently placed snaps with quick release buckles offer multiple points of attachment to keep equipment in easy reach.
IST WS017 Neoprene Farmer John and Step-in Jackets Men
$460.00 15% off
IST WS017 Neoprene Farmer John and Step-in Jackets Women
$460.00 15% off