Akona Neoprene Anatomical Quantum Stretch Glove with Grip Dots
- 5mm 4-way stretch neoprene glove with polyurethane (PU) screened palm
- Anatomical construction for maximum range of movement
- PU screened palm provides superior grip without sacrificing dexterity
- Blind stitched, glued seams prevent flushing and lie flat
- Smooth skin piping at cuff for a snug fit
Out on the water or at depth, your hands can make or break the day. With the Akona Neoprene Anatomical Quantum Stretch Glove with Grip Dots your hands stay warm and your grip is secure, so you can keep your focus where it needs to be and enjoy your outing.
Constructed of Akona’s Quantum Stretch neoprene, these gloves provide a four-way stretch for maximum range of motion and dexterity without binding. Anatomical shaping offers form-fitting comfort that a flat-construction glove can’t match. Smooth skin piping at the cuff keeps excess water out.
Polyurethane (PU) dots are screen printed onto the special palm insert panel in a tight grid formation for even coverage that provides a strong hold, even when you’re handling wet or slippery surfaces. Blind stitched, glued seams prevent flushing and add durability, and lay flat to prevent chafing.
$22.81 60% off
$185.95 52% off