Akona 3.5mm Nylon II Neoprene Deluxe Molded Sole Water Boot
- 3.5mm Nylon II neoprene dive and watersport boots with molded traction sole
- Heavy duty, two-tone sole offers athletic shoe styling and deep tread
- Screen printed grip surfaces at rear cuff assist with pulling the boot up
- Rubber rear and top panels protect against scratches, scrapes and cuts
- Blind stitched and glued seams, inner zipper gusset prevent flushing
When you’re headed for rocky, barnacle-covered or debris-strewn terrain, no ordinary water boot will be enough to keep your feet protected and comfortable. The Akona 3.5mm Nylon II Neoprene Deluxe Molded Sole Water Boot is the one to get for dives and other watersports where hazardous surfaces may be underfoot.
3.5mm Nylon II neoprene construction stretches to provide a snug fit with added insulation. The 8 inch (20cm) high upper protects the ankle and offers ample room to tuck in the legs of a wetsuit. Blind stitched, glued seams prevent flushing, add durability, and lie flat to prevent chafing.
Screen printed grip surfaces at rear cuff assist with pulling the boot up. Rubber rear and top panels protect vulnerable foot surfaces from scratches, scrapes and cuts. Heavy duty plastic zipper won’t corrode, and covers an inner neoprene gusset for additional resistance to flushing.
Heavy duty, two-tone sole offers athletic shoe styling and deep tread to protect against piercing or cutting injuries and prevent slipping on uneven or slick surfaces.
Can be worn alone or inside fins.
U.S. Adult Sizes: 5-13 (XXS-3XL)
8 inch (20cm) high upper
$29.99 50% off
$60.00 63% off