Akona 3.5mm Anatomical Neoprene Armortex® Reinforced Cut-Resistant Glove
- 3.5mm neoprene dive glove reinforced with Armortex cut-resistant fabric
- Armortex fabric employs Kevlar® and Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) fibers for maximum resistance to cuts, tears and punctures
- Anatomically shaped neoprene glove body offers a snug fit and added warmth
- Blind stitched, glued seams prevent flushing and lie flat
- Smooth skin piping at cuff keeps excess water out
Not all dives are created equal, and neither are all gloves. Whether you’re hunting for spiny or biting game, or diving a wreck, cave or reef where cutting rocks, corals, barnacles or shipwreck parts are a typical hazard, your hands need extra protection. The Akona 5mm Anatomical Neoprene Armortex® Reinforced Cut-Resistant Glove brings state of the art materials science to every dive.
Armortex® layer covers the palm and extends up and over each fingertip for added protection. This specially engineered fabric employs Kevlar® and Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) fibers for maximum resistance to cuts, tears and punctures. With this glove, your hands are protected from sharp edges, jagged surfaces and spiny or biting game.
The anatomically shaped inner glove body is constructed of stretchy, 3.5mm neoprene for a snug and comfortable fit. Smooth skin piping at the cuff keeps excess water out.
A seriously high tech glove for the serious diver.
$29.99 34% off
$59.99 50% off
$59.99 75% off
$79.95 51% off
$59.99 62% off
$59.99 50% off
$60.00 58% off
$79.99 59% off
$29.99 27% off