IST SKA0170-09 7mm Nylon II Neoprene Camouflage Spearfishing Socks
- 7mm high cut, Nylon II Neoprene fin socks in camouflage print for spearfishing
- Smooth skin ankle seal prevents seepage
- High cut prevents ankle chafing from straps when used with open heel fins, allows for tucking into exposure suit
- Grip dots on the sole provide traction
- Perfect for use in conditions ranging from cool to cold water
IST SKA0170-09 7mm Nylon II Neoprene Camouflage Spearfishing Socks are the ideal fin socks to complete your IST camouflage spearfishing ensemble when you’re hunting in cold water.
7mm thickness makes these the warmest option in our camo fin sock line, ensuring foot comfort in cool to cold conditions.
Constructed of stretchy Nylon II Neoprene for easy donning and doffing, and comfortable wear. Smooth skin ankle design prevents seepage. High cut prevents ankle chafing from straps when used with open heel fins and makes it easy to tuck this sock up into your exposure suit. Sole is covered in grip dots for traction.
The special camouflage print helps the diver blend in to underwater surroundings, making it easier to sneak up on prey unnoticed.
Also available in 3mm (SKA0130-09) thickness for warm to temperate conditions, and 5mm (SKA0150-09) for warm to cool water conditions.
$60.00 63% off
$29.99 50% off