6.5mm Titanium / Spandex Lined Diving Boots with Vulcanized Rubber Sole
- 6.5mm titanium and spandex lined neoprene boots with Vulcanized rubber sole
- All seams blind-stitched and double-glued to keep water out, increase seam strength
- Toe and heel caps for additional support and protection
- Built-in fin strap cleat helps keep fin straps securely in place
- #10 ultra-durable YKK zip with inner gusset to prevent seepage
With or without open-heel fins, IST S7-65 6.5mm Titanium and Spandex Lined Vulcanized Rubber Sole Diving Boots offer a basic yet highly functional all-purpose neoprene boot for cool to cold water conditions.
The high cut upper stands 8” tall, offering plenty of ankle coverage and enough leg to easily tuck up into an exposure suit for warmth and water resistance. All seams are 100% sealed: first double-glued then blind stitched for durability and maximum water resistance. Neoprene with titanium and spandex lining for increased warmth retention without added bulk. Super-strong, ultra-durable #10 YKK zipper with underlying gusset to prevent seepage.
S7-65’s Vulcanized rubber sole is tough yet flexible. Toe and heel caps offer additional support and protection, and the built-in fin strap cleat helps prevent strap slippage.
A great multi-purpose boot for all cool to cold watersports activities.