IST HD-6 Dual Layer 5mm Neoprene Dive Hood, For Use with ProEar Mask
- Dive hood specially designed for use with our ProEar mask line
- Constructed with two layers of 2.5mm Neoprene for warmth, durability and comfort
- Special stretchable front panels allow for easy adjustment
- Smooth skin face and ear seals reduce seepage
- Protects your ProEar mask and holds it securely in place
The IST HD-6 Dual Layer 5mm Neoprene Dive Hood, Use with ProEar Mask is a specially designed, 2-layer hood intended for use with our ProEar line of masks.
The hood is simple to use. Pull the hood on to cover your head with the first layer, and pull the second layer down and out of the way. Put on your ProEar mask and adjust as needed. Finally, pull the second layer of the hood up and over your head to securely enclose the sides and back strap of the ProEar.
Your ProEar mask is now held firmly in place between the two hood layers for a smooth line that reduces drag in the water and protects the sides and strap of your ProEar mask from bumps and scrapes.
Taken together the two layers offer a total thickness of 5mm, making this a versatile hood that’s appropriate for use in the widest possible range of water conditions, from warm to cool. For cold water dives, the HD-6 can be worn under another, standard hood.
Adult Sizes S-XL
In Classic Black
$79.99 65% off
$240.00 68% off
$60.00 63% off
$59.99 57% off
$29.99 70% off
$59.99 78% off
$59.99 57% off
$59.99 67% off