IST Women's 5mm Jumpsuit with Super Stretch Panels
- Versatile, all-purpose suit to keep you warm and comfortable in water zones from cool to temperate
- Soft 5mm Nylon II neoprene is used throughout, triple glued and blind stitched to minimize seepage while reinforcing seams for durability
- Extra flexibility and range of motion provided by fine mesh chest panel, super-stretch material at the arm pits, back and crotch, and flexible kneepads
- Large sized back zip (YKK size 10) with leash assists donning and doffing
- Extra ankle and wrist zips improve fit and minimize flushing
IST understands a wetsuit is an investment, and it’s not always possible to own a whole range of suits to cover all possible water conditions. In the IST WS705 5mm Adult Jumpsuit with Super Stretch Panels in Key Areas, we’ve engineered a versatile, multi-purpose suit for use in the broadest possible range of temperature conditions. The WS705 is built to last, and designed to address the areas of most concern for the wearer: warmth, comfort and ease of use.
Constructed of warm, soft 5mm Nylon II neoprene, the suit’s seams are triple glued and blind stitched to keep most water out while reinforcing seams for durability. Thanks to WS705’s fine mesh, flexible chest panel, there’s no feeling of tightness or binding across the core when the wearer twists or turns at the waist.
Special super-stretch material is added where it’s needed most: arm pits, back and crotch. The result is a suit that’s not only easier to put on and take off, but offers a wider range of mobility with less effort from the wearer: you won’t have to fight against the suit to move your arms and legs.
The high-wear knee area is covered with flexible kneepads for extra durability without hindering movement. Large back zip (YKK size 10) with easy-reach leash and hook-and-loop flap closure at the back of the neck assists in donning and doffing. Zippers at the ankle and wrist improve fit and minimize flushing.
WS705 offers a superior combination of fit, performance and maneuverability. Mobility and durability combined for diving, surfing, snorkeling, free diving, and other underwater and topside watersports where a 3mm suit isn’t warm enough but a 7mm suit is too hot or doesn’t offer enough freedom of movement. Perfect in all conditions from temperate to cool water. Dive comfortable in the widest possible range of conditions with the IST WS705.