IST SKA0150-09 5mm Nylon II Neoprene Camouflage Spearfishing Socks
- 5mm high cut, Nylon II Neoprene fin socks in camouflage print for spearfishing
- Smooth skin ankle seal prevents seepage
- High cut prevents ankle chafing from straps when used with open heel fins, allows for tucking into exposure suit
- Grip dots on the sole provide traction
- Perfect for use in conditions ranging from warm to cool water
IST SKA0150-09 5mm Nylon II Neoprene Camouflage Spearfishing Socks are the ideal fin socks to complete your IST camouflage spearfishing ensemble.
5mm thickness makes these the most versatile option in our camo fin sock line, taking you from warm to cool water conditions.
Constructed of stretchy Nylon II Neoprene for easy donning and doffing, and comfortable wear. Smooth skin ankle design prevents seepage. High cut prevents ankle chafing from straps when used with open heel fins and makes it easy to tuck this sock up into your exposure suit. Sole is covered in grip dots for traction.
The special camouflage print helps the diver blend in to underwater surroundings, making it easier to sneak up on prey unnoticed.
Also available in 3mm (SKA0130-09) thickness for warm to temperate conditions, and 7mm (SKA0170-09) for cool to cold water conditions.