IST SK1J 3mm Nylon II Super Stretch Neoprene Low Cut Kids Dive Socks
- 3mm Nylon II Neoprene fin socks for use alone or in fins
- Seams are blind stitched and glued for durability and to prevent seepage
- Helps keep feet warm while also preventing chafing
- Perfect for use in warm to temperate water, can be layered under other booties for cold water dives
- Ideal for use as a rental dive sock
IST SK1J 3mm Nylon II Super Stretch Neoprene Low Cut Kids Dive Socks are the kid-sized version of our SK1 dive socks.
This is the perfect fin sock for use with full-foot or open heel fins in temperate to cool water conditions. Versatile and able to stand up to heavy wear, SK1J is a great pick for use as a rental dive sock.
Constructed of super-stretch, high grade Nylon II Neoprene for flexibility and comfortable wear. Seams are blind stitched and glued to prevent seepage while adding durability. 3mm thickness offers thermal protection to sensitive feet while also preventing chafing from fin foot pockets and straps.
SK1J can be layered under regular booties when you’re ready to head to colder waters.
$26.90 67% off