IST Men's 3mm Warm Water Shorty with Super-Stretch Panels
- 3mm Nylon II neoprene construction for stretch, flexibility and insulation
- Super stretch panels at armpit and Lycra panels at waist and neck increase range of motion
- Adjustable Velcro sleeve openings minimize water seepage
- Flat lock stitching throughout to reduce seam irritation
- Multi-panel, form-fitting construction for comfort and mobility
The IST WS29 3mm Warm Water Shorty with Super-Stretch Armpit Panels is designed specifically for maximum mobility and freedom of movement when diving, surfing, snorkeling or enjoying other water sports. This suit is versatile enough to handle water conditions from warm to temperate, and built sturdy enough to be used as rental equipment. Constructed with a snug, performance enhancing fit, it retains body heat without restricting or affecting maneuverability.
Manufactured of Nylon II stretch neoprene, the suit features flat lock stitching throughout to reduce chafing. Thanks to WS29’s fine mesh, flexible chest panel, there’s no feeling of tightness or binding across the core when the wearer twists or turns at the waist. A heavy-duty, corrosion-free, #10 YKK zipper on the back is easily accessed using a pull cord with double-tap hook and loop tie down.
Super-stretch panels under the arm pit and Lycra waist and neck panels for added comfort and range of motion. Unique neck, leg and arm design with adjustable Velcro sleeve openings minimizes water flow in and out of the suit to help retain body heat.
From IST: a respected manufacturer of reliable, high-quality scuba diving products for over 35 years.
Men’s sizes: S-4XL
From $14.91 $59.99