IST SK2 3mm Super Stretch Neoprene High-Cut Diving, Freediving Socks
- 3mm high cut, super-stretch Neoprene fin socks for use alone or in full-foot fins
- Seams are blind stitched and double glued for durability and to prevent seepage
- Grip dots on the sole provide traction
- Perfect for use in warm to temperate water, can be layered under other booties for cold water dives
- Ideal for use as a rental dive sock
IST SK2 3mm Super Stretch Neoprene High-Cut Diving, Freediving Socks are the perfect fin sock for use with full-foot or open-heel fins in temperate to cool water conditions. Versatile and able to stand up to heavy wear, SK2 is a great pick for use as a rental dive sock.
Constructed of super-stretch, high grade Neoprene for easy donning and doffing, and comfortable wear. Seams are blind stitched and double-glued to prevent seepage while adding durability. 3mm thickness offers thermal protection to sensitive feet while also helping to prevent chafing from fin foot pockets and straps. Grip dots covering the sole provide a non-slip surface.
SK2 can be layered under regular booties when you’re ready to head to colder waters.