IST S780 3mm Neoprene Kevlar Reinforced Fabric Lined Glove
- Kevlar surfaces protect hands from cuts, punctures and bites, provide added grip
- 3mm, fabric-lined Neoprene for stretch and warmth
- Velcro wrist strap for a custom, non-slip fit
- A great safety glove for tech, wreck and reef divers, or spearfishing
- For warm to cool water conditions
The IST S780 3mm Neoprene Kevlar Reinforced Fabric Lined Glove is our toughest glove. Constructed with Kevlar: the same material used in military and law enforcement bullet-proof vests.
S780’s Kevlar covers the palm and inner finger and thumb surfaces, then wraps up and over each digit. This casing protects your hands from sharp edges on barnacle-encrusted pilings, puncturing spines on lobster, crab and other aquatic game, and jagged surfaces divers may encounter on reef, wreck or tech dives.
The Kevlar surfaces also enhance grip and traction, making S780 a great pick for spearfishing Lionfish or any other game with sharp spines or teeth.
Constructed of stretchy, 3mm Neoprene with a fabric lining, these gloves will keep hands warm in temperate to cool water conditions without reducing dexterity. Velcro wrist strap ensures a snug, non-slip fit.
Adult sizes XS-XXL
In Classic Black