Cressi 2.5mm Metallite Lined Neoprene Fin Socks with Non Slip Sole
- High stretch neoprene construction for a snug fit
- Metalite lining retains heat to achieve the warmth of a thicker sock
- Sole features a non-slip surface both inside and out
- Can be worn alone or as a dive boot under layer
- Camouflage print helps to conceal the diver’s silhouette
From Cressi, these 2.5mm, boot height socks are so luxuriously silky, you may want to wear them with Italian loafers instead of fins or dive boots.
High stretch neoprene construction provides a snug fit. Metalite lining makes the socks easy to slip on or off, and reflects body heat back to the foot to achieve the warmth of a thicker sock without the added bulk.
Sole features a non-slip surface both inside and out to provide traction when walking on slippery surfaces and ensure the boots won’t bunch up inside your dive boots or fins.
Can be worn alone in warm to temperate water conditions, or as a dive boot under layer in cool to cold water.
Brown and green camouflage print helps to conceal the diver’s silhouette in order to avoid startling aquatic creatures.