IST Titanium Dual Edge Dive Knife with Quick Release Case
- Titanium dive knife for maximum corrosion resistance with lightest weight
- 4mm thick, single tang design for strength and durability
- Includes smooth edge, serrated edge and cutting notch
- Contoured handle for strong grip, thumb guard adds safety and leverage
- Case with quick release tab for one-handed operation and rubber knife straps included
The blade of the IST K05 Titanium Dual Edge Dive Knife with Quick Release Case is constructed of 4mm thick titanium: a non-magnetic metal that sharpens easily and offers maximum resistance to corrosion. Bottom edge is smooth with a notch near the handle for line cutting, top edge is serrated for sawing through tangled net, fishing line or underwater plants.
Single tang design, with a solid piece of titanium from tip to butt, for strength and durability. Exposed butt end can be used to bang on tanks for underwater signaling. Contoured handle provides a firm grip, thumb guard prevents accidental thumb slices and provides a leverage point when cutting. Sharp, curved tip for getting into and under stubborn entanglements.
Included case offers a quick-release tab for one-handed operation, and rubber straps for attachment to arm, leg or BC.
Rinse with fresh water and rub to remove any salt or mineral deposits after each dive.
Dimensions: 5.7” (14.5cm) blade, 11” (28cm) total length