- Compact dive knife, dual-edge blade constructed of hard 420 grade stainless steel
- Includes smooth edge, serrated edge, cutting notch
- Forked tip for prying, or loosening tightly wound entanglements
- Handle with recessed center for grip
- Includes durable nylon sheath, can be mounted on BCD shoulder strap or stored in BCD pockets
The IST K28 Compact Stainless Steel Dual Edge Dive Knife is the perfect all-purpose dive knife in a small size to keep in your BC as a backup.
The blade is constructed of 420 grade stainless steel: a high-carbon steel with a minimum chromium content of 12% to ensure a hard blade that can stand up to repeated sharpening. One edge is smooth with a notch near the handle for line cutting, other edge is serrated for sawing through tangled net, fishing line or underwater plants. Forked tip for prying, or loosening tightly wound entanglements.
K28’s handle features a recessed center to improve grip, and a generous hole at the tip for hanging by a hook on the boat, or clipping onto a lanyard or line.
The included durable nylon sheath can be mounted on your BCD shoulder strap or stored in a BCD pocket.
Don’t get caught on the dive without a knife: always carry a spare!
Rinse with fresh water and rub to remove any salt or mineral deposits after each dive. Prevent rust by applying a silicon-containing wax over the blade, or keep the blade oiled at all times---be sure to avoid any petroleum-based lubricants, which can damage your other dive equipment.
Dimensions: 2.8” (7cm) blade, 6” (15.24cm) total length