- Stretch knit gloves with rubber coating
- Gloves are dipped, then sprayed for an extra durable rubber shell
- Rubber coating helps to protect hands from cuts and punctures
- Coating also provides superior, no-slip grip on wet or slippery surfaces
- All surfaces are coated, up to the cuff
When you’re dealing with spiny fish or game, protect your hands with Trident Rubber Coated Cut and Puncture Resistant Knit Gloves.
Elastic knit gloves are dipped, then sprayed, with a black rubber coating that covers all surfaces up to the cuff. Rubber coating provides superior grip on wet or slippery surfaces, as well as protection from minor cuts and punctures you might get while handling lobster, crab, urchins or lionfish. Also protects hands from the sharp, slicing edges of shellfish and barnacles.
Whether worn to get a better grip on slippery equipment and surfaces, or to protect hands from injury, these gloves are the inexpensive precaution to bring on every boating, dive or snorkeling outing.
$6.39 40% off