- Compact plated stainless steel underwater noise maker with magnetic device to stop unwanted noise.
- Overall length: 15.5cm (6").
- A simple shake sends sound up to 100 feet (2.5 m).
- No batteries or maintenance required.
- Practical technology favored by divers, dive masters and scuba instructors worldwide.
Small in size, big on noise, the compact stainless Short Underwater Noise Maker from leading manufacturer IST employs a unique, practical technology favored by divers, dive masters and scuba instructors worldwide.
Get your dive buddy's attention fast and easily--just a simple shake sends sound up to 100 feet (2.5 m)! No batteries or maintenance required. But unlike simple "rattling" devices, and due to its uniquely designed and constructed magnetic internal device, the Short Underwater Noise Maker stays silent while diving, swimming and when stowed in dive gear or luggage; in other words, it only works when you want it to – when you shake it.
This dependable, virtually indestructible device is constructed from high impact, high strength stainless steel to assure you years of maintenance-free use. IST’s Underwater Signaling Device is compact; at only 6 inches (15 cm); it will fit easily into your BCD pocket, making it conveniently handy when you need it. Comes complete with an eyelet and wrist strap. On cue, make noise -- shake, rattle and roll with IST’s Short Underwater Signaling Device.
$17.19 19% off