- Designed to comfortably fit a wide range of facial profiles
- Tempered, scratch resistant, tinted glass lenses conceal the hunter’s eyes
- Hypoallergenic silicone skirt resists pressure at depth, remains comfortable
- Buckles attach to the skirt, will not interfere with fitting
- Mask can be folded flat for compact packing, ideal for use in a tech redundancy kit
The IST MP201 PROTEUS Twin Lens Tinted Lens Scuba and Spearfishing Mask offers the same great features as our BLUETECH (M88) mask, but includes tinted lenses and provides a larger field of vision compared to its cousin. Despite the difference, the internal volume remains small because the lenses are brought closer to the eyes.
A quality mask specially designed to meet the needs of spear hunters and underwater photographers, the PROTEUS’s lenses are made from super-transparent, tempered glass for maximum clarity, scratch-resistance and safety, and are tinted to reduce glare and conceal the wearer’s eyes.
Light and compact, low in profile and internal volume, PROTEUS has a soft, 100% hypoallergenic liquid-injected silicone skirt with a feathered edge seal that affords a comfortable, snug fit dive after dive, year after year.
PROTEUS’s buckles are attached to the skirt, making it possible to fold the mask flat for compact packing and storage.
Tinted lenses may appear to change color based on the angle at which they are viewed. The images reflect this color change. There are no color options for the tinted lens.
$74.99 20% off
$139.99 57% off
$139.99 57% off
$59.99 17% off
$139.99 61% off