- 7mm Nylon II neoprene construction with super stretch panels at armpit, knee and lower back for stretch, flexibility and insulation
- Blue-black double blind stitching minimizes water seepage and skin irritation
- Integrated calf compression sleeves reduce fatigue and prevent cramps
- Knee pads and special webbing surfaces on shoulder and chest areas offer extra durability in high-wear areas
- YKK #5 zips at wrists and ankles ensure a snug fit, prevent flushing
The versatile IST WS807 7mm Premium Diving Jumpsuit with Super-Stretch Panels is the feature-packed wetsuit to get when you’re headed to waters ranging from cool to cold.
Manufactured of Nylon II stretch neoprene, the suit features attractive blue-black double blind stitching to minimize water seepage and skin irritation. Super stretch panels at armpits, back of knees and lower back offer maximum mobility and freedom of movement when diving, surfing, snorkeling or enjoying other water sports. Multi-panel construction ensures snug, form fitting warmth and comfort that doesn’t limit range of motion.
Integrated calf compression sleeves increase blood flow in the lower legs to minimize fatigue and prevent cramps on long dives. Rugged knee pads and special webbed panels on shoulder and chest areas offer extra durability in areas prone to high wear.
Heavy-duty, corrosion-free, #10 YKK back zipper with easy-reach leash is sealed with a double-tap hook and loop tie down.
#5 YKK zips at leg and arm cuffs ensure a good seal to prevent flushing.
Men’s sizes: S-4XL
In Classic Black