- Needle point knife constructed of hard 420 grade stainless steel
- Includes full-length smooth edge, serrated section and cutting notch
- Sharp tip for quickly dispatching speared fish or game, freeing spear points
- Contoured handle with thumb guard
- Case with quick release tab for one-handed operation and rubber knife straps included
The IST K21 Dual Edge Spearfishing Knife, One Hand Quick Release Case is purpose-built for spearfishing but can also be put to use as a general purpose dive knife. Its slim, needle point blade is ideal for freeing spear points and quickly dispatching speared fish or game.
The 4.3” (11cm) blade is constructed of 420 grade stainless steel: a high-carbon steel with a minimum chromium content of 12% to ensure a hard blade that can stand up to repeated sharpening. Smooth edge is sharp from handle to tip and provides a clean line for maximum efficiency when working with fish or game. The opposite edge offers a serrated section for sawing through tangled net, fishing line or underwater plants and a notch near the handle for line cutting.
Contoured handle provides a firm grip, thumb guard prevents accidental thumb slices and provides a leverage point when cutting.
Included case offers a quick-release tab for one-handed operation, and rubber straps for attachment to arm, leg or BC.
Rinse with fresh water and rub to remove any salt or mineral deposits after each dive. Prevent rust by applying a silicon-containing wax over the blade, or keep the blade oiled at all times---be sure to avoid any petroleum-based lubricants, which can damage your other dive equipment.
Dimensions: 4.3” (11cm) blade, 8.5” (21.6cm) total length