- Compact kit for repairing outdoor gear in the field
- ¼ ounce tube of Seam Grip® urethane-based seam sealer and repair adhesive
- Two 3-inch Gear Aid® Tenacious Tape™ repair patches
- Application brush and expert field repair guide
- Works on all non-silicone treated fabrics and surfaces, including
No need to worry about those unexpected rips, tears and leaks when you bring the Gear Aid® Seam Grip® Compact Field Repair Kit with Sealant and Patches along on your trip.
The ¼ ounce tube of Seam Grip® sealant included in this set is the ultimate multipurpose repair tool. Use it as a tent seam sealer, sleeping pad tear patch or equipment rebuilder. Seam Grip® goes beyond seam sealing and patching holes. It waterproofs tents, improves traction and offers abrasion resistance. Works on all types of natural and synthetic fabrics and surfaces, including neoprene, PVC, rubber, leather, vinyl and synthetics. Winner of the Editor’s Choice Gold Award from Backpacker Magazine.
Two round 3-inch Gear Aid® Tenacious Tape™ repair patches are also included, one in black nylon and one clear. Self-adhesive patches can be used alone or as an extra layer of reinforcement together with the Seam Grip® liquid.
The field repair guide and disposable brush round out the set, which comes in a compact, screw-top tube in high-visibility fluorescent plastic.
Don’t let a rip, tear or leak ruin your trip: keep this repair kit on hand and you’re ready to deal with most minor gear repairs.