IST SK8 4mm Super Stretch Neoprene High-Cut Diving, Freediving Socks
- 4mm high cut, super-stretch Neoprene fin socks for use alone or in full-foot fins
- Seams are blind stitched and double glued for durability and to prevent seepage
- Rotex covering provides extra protection from rubbing on the high-wear toe area
- Grip dots on the sole provide traction
- Perfect for use in warm to cool water, can be layered under other booties for cold water dives
IST SK8 4mm Super Stretch Neoprene High-Cut Diving, Freediving Socks are the perfect fin sock for use with full-foot or open heel fins in temperate to cool water conditions.
Constructed of super-stretch, high grade Neoprene for easy donning and doffing, and comfortable wear. Seams are blindstitched and double-glued to prevent seepage while adding durability. 4mm thickness offers a significant amount of thermal protection to sensitive feet while also helping to prevent chafing from fin foot pockets and straps.
Rotex covering on the high-wear toe area provides extra protection from rubbing, while grip dots covering the sole provide a non-slip surface.
SK8 can be layered under regular booties when you’re ready to head to colder waters.
Materials: 90% Neoprene, 8% Nylon, 2% Stretch Fabric.
Hand wash, no bleach, drip dry.
$60.00 63% off
$29.99 50% off