Trident Standard Diver’s Reel With Stainless Steel Base, 140 Feet Of Line
- 140 feet of high-visibility white, 2mm braided nylon line on spool with mounting frame
- Spool includes a handle for rotation
- Heavy duty, pre-drilled stainless steel mounting frame
- Wing screw reel lock included
- Heavy duty snap hook clip on mounting frame provides point of attachment
A sturdy reel of safety line is an essential piece of equipment to bring along on every dive boat and excursion, and the Trident Standard Diver’s Reel With Stainless Steel Base, 140 Feet Of Line is a great choice.
The heavy-duty, high impact plastic spool holds 140 feet of high-visibility white, 2mm braided nylon line. The included mounting frame is 1 inch wide, pre-drilled with a 3/8 inch mounting hole, and is constructed of heavy duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel. The frame includes a reel locking wing screw at the side and heavy duty snap hook clip at the back.
Caution: do not overtighten the reel locking wing screw, as doing so may crack the spool.
Reel color may vary from that shown.